Sobering Facts as 2012 Ends

The Federal Reserve: The Biggest Scam In History

Each day 22,000 to 27,000 children die due to the dual scourges of poverty; starvation and malnutrition. Total childhood deaths from these causes total approximately 10,000,000 children a year. Of the 2.2 billion children in the world approximately 1 billion live in poverty.

According to Dr. Webster Tarpley, “These deaths occur in the world in which about a billion people try to survive on less than one dollar per day. 2.6 billion people or 40% of the world’s population are struggling to subsist on less than two dollars a day. It is a world in which a total of 3 billion people or 50% of the world total must try to get along on less than $2.50 per day. For all the talk of a growing middle class made possible by globalization, 80% of humanity receives less than $10 per day. At the other end of the scale, the most prosperous 20% of the world’s population account for 75% of total world income, and this distribution becomes even more extreme when permanent assets are considered.”

Over one billion people lack access to fresh water. The United Nations International Labor Organization estimates that in developed countries like the U.S. and Europe the unemployment rate coupled with the under employment rate approaches 30%.

Welcome to the Novus Ordo Seclorum. (See back of dollar bill.) Peace on Earth. Goodwill to men. That’s what we the people want. Sadly, it’s not what the global controllers want.

Please Comment, Like and Share.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply