The Lack of Inner Balance
The most insidious epidemic of our time is the lack of inner balance that exists in nearly all of us and is reflected in the world around us. When the population of the planet was much less than it is today, when the available technology was much cruder, the damage done to the web of life by this insidious epidemic was repairable by nature. That is no longer the case. There are now too many of us, with too much toxicity and too much technology, to continue on expanding this epidemic in the same mindless way as before. Personal toxicity and advanced technology present a frightening combination of unpredictable factors that that heighten the epidemic and threaten the future of this planet. There is too little margin of error in our endeavors to tolerate more thoughtless greed and its inevitable outcome – the expansion of this epidemic.
Getting Centered and Balanced
While we cannot legislate consciousness to deal with this epidemic, we can choose to rectify our own lack of balance and find our true center. When we are centered, we are better positioned to deal with the challenges of life and the central epidemic of our time. If enough of us become centered and clear, together we will create a clear and radiant energy field that will help the world overcome the negative trends and the epidemic that now dominates it. There can be no balance in the world until there is more balance in each of us. In order to find the balance we need, we must overcome our attachments to greed and desire. If we don’t end this epidemic soon, the planet will be destroyed and humanity will perish.
The Three Percent Solution
Here’s a simple exercise to center yourself and make a significant contribution to ending the epidemic. If 3% of the world’s population were to do this exercise daily it would go a long way to ending the current epidemic that has been escalating since the Industrial Revolution.
- Inhale white light down to the base of your spine. Exhale your toxicity. Do this three times.
- Visualize a ball of violet light around you.
- Visualize a golden sun above your head. Imagine there’s a dial that can dial up the intensity and brightness of the golden sun. You are now at two. The highest level on the dial is seven. Turn up the dial from level two to level seven. As you turn up the dial to level seven the sun becomes incredibly bright.
- Visualize that the sun expands until you’re sitting inside it.
- Imagine the golden light from the sun penetrating your skin and permeating every cell of your body. You are now centered and in perfect balance. Stay in this state as long as you wish.
- When you are ready to come out of the exercise visualize a layer of brown around the sun to ground yourself.